Friday, April 23, 2010

Have at Thee!

After rediscovering my love for drawing, i wanted a challenge. Something that i have never done before. So i went to the nearest National Bookstore, looked around for some art materials. Decided on trying my hand at painting. Thought about what kind of paint to use. Looked around some more, decided on oil. Looked around SOME MORE, got some cheap oil paints, a preped canvas & brushes and started painting. After wasting a lot of paint, this is what came out...


Thor: Have at Thee by ~djlegaspi on deviantART

Why Thor? Saw him in a card while playing "tex" with my friends when i was 8 years old. He was the first superhero that looked cool to me (take that Batman!). The old costume is still a classic. I love Jack Kirby!

For more painted stuff click here.

No comments: